We are closed until 2 December
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Saturday 31 October, Camberley Theatre is now closed until Wednesday 2 December.
If you have tickets for a show or film during this period we will be in touch with you directly so please be patient and wait for us to email or call.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to welcoming you back on 2 December when we start our Christmas programme.
Since our reopening in September, we are offering only a limited range of services and functions. We have also made a few changes in order to make our venue as safe as possible.
- Reduced capacities in the Auditorium, Function Room, Studio and Conference Room. View the auditorium seating plan.
- Additional cleaning regimes in place.
- Temperature checks in operation on arrival
- Customers must wear a face mask when visiting Camberley Theatre.
- Protective screens at the Box Office and Bar.
- Toilets are only open when there is a performance and a traffic light system will be in operation to ensure we do not exceed capacity.
- Queuing systems in place for the Box Office, Bar and entrance into the Auditorium. Please respect and observe social distancing and follow the advice of staff and signage.
- Card payment is our preferred payment method at the Box Office and Bar. Please help us by using card where possible.
- Customers are advised to download our new app to pre-order their drinks and interval orders. Details of this app will be made available shortly.
- E-tickets will be our preferred method of ticketing which can be shown on your phone reducing the need to print or for unnecessary contact.
- Please also be aware of our Flexible Booking Policy which will remain in effect until at least 31 December 2020.
Take a look at this video for more information: