COVID-19 Update 9 December 2021
In line with Government guidelines, our latest safety measures are detailed below. As we are under 500 seats, as per government guidelines we do not require customers to prove their vaccination status.
- Seating in our auditorium will follow our regular, full capacity seating plan
- You must wear a face mask when visiting us, including during the performance, unless you are exempt. Please be mindful and considerate of fellow audience members. Our staff will also wear masks.
- We recommend taking a lateral flow test 24 hours before attending the Theatre. In the event of a positive test, you will be able to exchange your tickets for anothe performance as per our Flexible Booking Policy which will remain in effect until 28 February 2022.
- Protective screens at the Box Office and Bar, hand sanitiser and enhanced cleaning regimes will remain.
- Card payment is our preferred payment method at the Box Office and Bar. Please help us by using card where possible.
- Customers are advised to order drinks via the link sent to you via text message on the day of the performance. This text will also contain a mobile ticket and FAQs about your visit. To ensure you get this message please check you have a mobile number in your account with us.
- E-tickets will be our preferred method of ticketing which can be shown on your phone reducing the need to print or for unnecessary contact.
Your safety and enjoyment when visiting is our number one priority. These measures are in line with Government guidance and will be reviewed accordingly.