COVID-19 Update December 2021
In line with Government guidelines, our latest safety measures are detailed below.
- Seating in our auditorium will follow our regular, full capacity seating plan
- We encourage you to wear a face mask when visiting us and be mindful of other audience members. Our staff will continue to wear masks.
- We recommend taking a lateral flow test 24 hours before attending the Theatre. In the event of a positive test, you will be able to exchange your tickets for another pantomime performance as per our Pantomime Flexible Booking Policy which will remain in effect until 31 December 2021.
- Protective screens at the Box Office and Bar, hand sanitiser and enhanced cleaning regimes will remain.
- Card payment is our preferred payment method at the Box Office and Bar. Please help us by using card where possible.
- Customers are advised to download our new app to pre-order their drinks and interval orders. Please visit our Bar page to download the app.
- E-tickets will be our preferred method of ticketing which can be shown on your phone reducing the need to print or for unnecessary contact.
Your safety and enjoyment when visiting is our number one priority. These measures are in line with Government guidance and will be reviewed accordingly.
Thank you for your help in keeping our cast, crew, staff and audiences safe this Christmas.