In line with Government guidelines, we are now allowed to reopen at full capacity from 19 July. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
We have made a few changes in order to make our venue as safe and comfortable for all our audiences as possible. From Monday 19 July;
- Seating in our auditorium will follow our regular, full capacity seating plan
- Seating in the bar will return
- We encourage you to wear a face mask when visiting us and be mindful of other audience members. Our staff will continue to wear masks.
- Protective screens at the Box Office and Bar, hand sanitiser and enchanced cleaning regimes will remain.
- Card payment is our preferred payment method at the Box Office and Bar. Please help us by using card where possible.
- Customers are advised to download our new app to pre-order their drinks and interval orders. Please visit our Bar page to download the app.
- E-tickets will be our preferred method of ticketing which can be shown on your phone reducing the need to print or for unnecessary contact.
- Please also be aware of our Flexible Booking Policy which will remain in effect until 30 November 2021.
- Please remember not to attend the theatre if you are unwell or have COVID symptoms.