COVID-19 Update 25 February 2022
In line with Government guidelines, all legal safety measures and restrictions imposed by the Government have now been lifted. Our advice below is to help make your visit comfortable and enjoyable.
- Please wear a face mask if you would like to and be mindful and considerate of fellow audience members. Our staff may continue to wear face masks.
- Protective screens at the Box Office and hand sanitiser stations will remain.
- Card payment is our preferred payment method at the Box Office and Bar. Please help us by using card where possible.
- Customers are advised to order drinks via the link sent to you via text message on the day of the performance. This text will also contain a mobile ticket and FAQs about your visit. To ensure you get this message please check you have a mobile number in your account with us.
- E-tickets will be our preferred method of ticketing which can be shown on your phone reducing the need to print or for unnecessary contact.
Your safety and enjoyment when visiting is our number one priority. These measures are in line with Government guidance and will be reviewed accordingly.
Please note seating is not socially distanced and uses our full capacity seating plan.